Saturday, August 8, 2009

CUTE Myspace quotes

You ought not to practice childish ways, since you are no longer that age.
~Author : Homer Famous Quotes
| pretty myspace quotes || gangsta saying || cute quotes for your profile || cute girly sayings || short crush quotes || cute love sayings for profiles || cute quotes xanga || funny fishing quotes || thug sayings || love sayings for aim profile || xanga quotes |

So. The time has come for me to get my kite flying, stretch out in the sun, kick off my shoes, and speak my piece. 'The days of struggle are over,' I should be able to say. 'I can look back now and tell myself I don't have a single regret.' But I do. Many years ago a very wise man named Bernard Baruch took me aside and put his arm around my shoulder. 'Harpo, my boy,' he said, 'I'm going to give you three pieces of advice, three things you should always remember.' My heart jumped and I glowed with expectation. I was going to hear the magic password to a rich, full life from the master himself. 'Yes, sir' I said. And he told me the three things. I regret that I've forgotten what they were.
~Author : Arthur Marx Inspirational Sayings

Let every fox take care of his own tail.
~Author : Italian Proverb Nice Quotes

Noble be man,
Helpful and good!
For that alone
Sets him apart
From every other creature
On earth.
~Author : Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 17491832 from The Divine 1783 Great Sayings

The heads of strong old age are beautiful beyond all grace of youth.
~Author : Robinson Jeffers Meaningful Sayings

Bear in mind that brains and learning, like muscle and physical skill, are articles of commerce. They are bought and sold. You can hire them by the year or by the hour. The only thing in the world not for sale is character.
~Author : Antonin Scalia Wise Quotes

A 2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.
~Author : Joyce A Myers Motivational Sayings

A jest's prosperity lies in the ear Of him that hears it, never in the tongue Of him that makes it.
~Author : William Shakespeare Famous Quotes

Old houses mended, Cost little less than new before they re ended.
~Author : Colley Cibber Inspirational Sayings

No comments:

Post a Comment